2 Corinthians 9:15
Thanks be to God for his inexpressible gift!
With Thanksgiving this Thursday in the US, it is a natural time to turn our prayers to giving thanks to God for what he has done.
Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!
Thank God for His eternal plan of salvation, for Jesus's life, death, and resurrection. Thank Him for calling us to be His sons and daughters. Thank God for using us in his Kingdom work.
20 Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.
Thank God for the work He has done with Maisha Kamili this year:
- donation of land.
- hiring of Liz.
- opening the Maisha Kamili Transition Home.
- Beatrice, Caroline, Ronica, and Japhet moving into MKTH.
- Jessica, Kenneth, Baraka, and Lillian being provided for at Mombasa Baptist High School.
- Linnet, John, and Evans finishing high school (the end of this year).
- Mercyline and Benta getting back to school.
- Caroline, Anthony, and Sifa finishing primary school (this month).
- Delila, Ngao, Tumaini, Lucky, Lemmy, Michael, Martin, Karembo, Karisa, Amani, Shukurani, Gift, and Moses being provided for so that they can continue primary school.
- Emmanuel graduating from college.
- Chrispus finding alternate sponsorship and continuing his education without Maisha Kamili.